Hooped Perimeter Barrier - | Bison ProductsBison Products
Strong and secure, these Hooped Perimeter Barrier help secure site perimeters with their strong and sturdy design. They're an effective way to mark boundaries, secure parked vehicles on garage forecourts, carpark boundaries or protect vulnerable door entrances/exits from vehicle incursion by forming a wall of protection around your business property!
- Concrete in
- Bolt Down - Floor fixed
- Removable with Padlock Protection - Padlocks Supplied
- Galvanised or Powder Coated
- Ground Anchor Bolts Available
- Made to measure, please call 01283 215 097 for more info.
- Depth Below Ground – Minimum of 300mm (When concreted)
- Height Above Ground – Any Height Available
- Length – Any Length Available
- Material Frame - 60mm Diameter, 3mm Galvanised Mild Steel Tube
- Standards - Galvanised Mild Steel to BS 1387 or BS8232/5 ERW
- Bolts - 8 x 12mm per Hooped Barrier for Bolt Down Only
- Removable Barrier Padlock Sleaves made from galvanised steel
- Static Concreted in Perimeter Barriers should be cast into concrete to a minimum 300mm deep
- Bolted Down Barriers should use expanding ground anchors to a depth minimum of 100mm, where applicable, to an existing good concrete surface or similar.