Big Grip - Ultimate Ladder Footer for Uneven Unstable GroundBison Products
The patented Big Grip is designed to offer improved safety when using a ladder to work at height by stabilising Ladders on Sloping or uneven ground.
Works with any ladder with a maximum width of 530mm.
Ladders sit in ladder pan and are secured with strap to stop slippage. The feet adjust to uneven ground. The height of the feet can also be manually adjusted to suit, if needed.
The Big Grip also has 4 ground anchor holes for extra strength and support.
- 4 Ribbed Rubber feet on each corner
- 4 Ground Anchor points for additional stability.
- Increase footprint from 4 sq. inches to 48 sq. inches
- Can increase grip by up to 1200%
- The Non-Slip design gives amazing stability and is fully adjustable to cope with a 1 in 3 ratio.
- With a maximum load of 175kg the Big Grip is suitable for both domestic and commercial use.
- Bottom tray is 530mm x 140mm x 65mm
Please ensure ground is free from loose substrate when in use as this can reduce stability.
The Big Grip can be used in conjunction with Bison Ladder Stabiliser Legs, Ladder Spurs and Stand Off’s for complete working at height safety.
- Max Ladder Width:
- Pan Depth:
- Total Width:
- Total Height:
- Max Angle:
- 30 Degrees - 1 in 3
- Zinc and clear lacquer
- Additional Security:
- Anchor Points x 4